Bloggers to be Imprisoned and Flogged in Iran

blogging is dangerous in iran
Gods must be hungry as they are looking for more pain and misery. Nine Iranian bloggers (five of them ethnic Azeris) will be jailed and whipped for good measure to satisfy and feed the ever starving Gods so that stormy weathers will cease, crops will flourish and harvests will yield record levels of produce.

What did these bloggers do? I really can't tell as my Persian is rusty and the damn alphabet is not Latin, but apparently they upset a few religious figures with colorful turbans with their articles in their blog, which is usually blocked or temporarily closed so that they will behave.

Go Gods!

Comments

  1. Wow, I am so happy I live in a country with freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not be so confident. Though I can not find the link right now, I still remember the case of a waitress (in New York or DC, I think) who blogged about a Dutch minister, entertaining himself with taxpayers' money. She lost his job. OK, maybe it is not comparable to imprisonment, it is still something to think about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

National Drag Queen Month

Pros of Short Domain Names

Most Popular Searches of 2008