69 Computers Missing in Nuclear Research Lab

los alamos national laboratory new mexico usa

The authorities from Los Alamos National Laboratory, a nuclear arms reasearch facility in New Mexico, USA have finally admmitted 69 of their computers are missing.

Leaving aside the significance of the number 69, the lab spokesperson Kevin Roarke has said that there was no important information stored in the computers. Surely, I am not in a position to dispute Roarke's claim until I am finished with all the files (this is the joke part).

All in all, I feel much safer now. I know that researchers in Los Alamos are simple souls just like me, surfing internet with their PC's. What a relief!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Drag Queen Month

Pros of Short Domain Names

Most Popular Searches of 2008