A Christmas Post

I sometimes come across in blogs an add-on which shows the mood of the owner, the song she listens and the book she reads at that particular moment. Now that Christmas is due and the New Year is imminent (apparently the economic crisis affected my vocabulary), if I had a similar plug-in, mine could as well read:
  • Mood: Gloomy
  • Listening: Sound of Silence
  • Reading: For Whom the Bells Toll
Still, in spite of ominous signs, tightened budgets, shrinking profits and accelerating unemployment, this is the time of year to hope, and to reflect. Capitalism, just like it does not distribute wealth equally, does not distribute peace, happiness and joy with a conscience.

Well, let me stop before this turns out to be anything but a Christmas post. I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happier New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Drag Queen Month

Pros of Short Domain Names

Most Popular Searches of 2008