Next day, I compared the two templates, my original one and the JS-Kit processed one. The only difference was a few lines of code in the commenting section and honestly I could not see why these lines would break the template. But I wanted Luv.
So, I picked up one of the ready-made templates, rearranged a few things (basically the width) and tried it again. And, success! I hope. I made a test comment and it worked.
For those who can not live without it, try it with your current template first. If it works, cool, you are luckier than me. If it does not, choose a template from Google's offerings, it should work.