American Dream of Amassing Astounding Wealth

It was cute fellow crisis volunteer!!! I'm sure the parents around me thought I was nuts, but how can you resist Josh Groban?

I thought of her as Class Mom, when we went to the pumpkin farm for a Halloween field trip.

A little later, after seeing my parents get divorced due to disputes over money, the American dream of amassing astounding wealth grew more distasteful for me.

You'd think marriage was a cake and if they gave some to the gay people, there'd be none left that wasn't eaten or slobbered on for everyone else to eat. Name ten movies that when you see them at a rental place or think about them you want or have to rent them? We would wrap them in tin foil and put them in the bag. The funniest thing in the WORLD is a kid ripping open a fistfull of pixie sticks, dumping them in her mouth and then doing flips and cartwheels while screaming like a wild animal for the remainder of the festivities. I'd say more, but then what would the stuff below be for?

What would you do to make a lot of money in a very short time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Drag Queen Month

Pros of Short Domain Names

Most Popular Searches of 2008